Tuesday, September 11, 2007

lucy love


yes, i have been doing a lot of onesies lately for all the new babies but i thought lucy needed a new one for fall. she took her first steps this past weekend. it is so cute, after two steps she just dives for my lap. this is absolutely my favorite stage, between one and two years!

and another first, charlie wrote his name. i didn't even know he was close but when i told him what letters spelled his name, he wrote them out! he loves to color and draw and it fascinates me to watch him doing it left handed. you can always find markers and paper with little works of art spread across our kitchen table.

1 comment:

claudia.boverirealty said...

I'm sooo very proud of you baby Lucy - you remind me of your mamma more every day! Looks like you have another creative soul in the family with Charlie. Heather you are so creative - you should be proud of all you do and your beautiful happy children! Of course they are my wonderful grandkids! I love you all!
GiGi